- Doors open 1 hour before the concert begins.
- Seats and tickets are reserved electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 6983223383.
- Reservations are valid until 30' before the start of the concert.
- Reservations are made until the day before the date of the concert.
- Tickets can be paid electronically by noting in the deposit as a reason: the date of the concert and the name of the listener. National Bank of Greece:
IBAN: GR55 01102 010000 0201 0017 6989 Beneficiary: Angelinis Hadjinikou Foundation
- The Festival follows all the measures and regulations in force to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Dates and venues might change if conditions are different. Please revisit our website for latest news.
- The Festival is under the auspices and support of the Ministry of Culture and Sports and under the auspices of the Cultural Organization of the Municipality of South Pelion.
- In the events of September, the Magnesia Sub-Region is a co-organizer, while the Choir and Orchestra of the University of Tübingen is possible under the donation of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
Horto Seminar΄s Choir
Tim Brown, conductor
A choral week under the guidance of Tim Brown concludes with the presentation of a choral music kaleidoscope.
Νικος Γεωργαλης, guitar
Κωστας Παππας, contrabass/ mandolin
Κωνσταντίνα Σαμάρα, violin
Παντελης Χατζηκυριακος, bouzouki/ voice
Pantelis Hadjikyriakos΄unpublished songs and Greek songs from his personal albums.
Σπύρος Καβαλιεράτος, guitar
Μαριάντζελα Χατζησταματίου, soprano
Works for solo guitar and voice by composers: Fernando Sor, Manuel de Falla, Federico Moreno Torroba, Joaquin Rodrigo κ.α.
Hadjinikos Hall/ Online event
Flute Professors: Νικολός Δημόπουλος and Γιώργος Τσιαρδάκας
Δημήτρης Δημόπουλος, piano
Young musicians work intensevely for a week, presenting masterpieces of the repertoire and music rarely played.
Final concert og Choral atelier – Master Class of choral conducting.
Professor Maria - Emma Meligopoulou
Cihan Türkoğlu: voice/ saz
Yiannis Zannis: Indian tabla
Tradition - human and cultural from Greece and Turkey, but also the need that the musical duet felt to seek the austerity and purity of past years, prompted the selection and creation of melodies, hoping to awaken the humanitarian instincts of an alienated, now "numb" world.
The skill and sensitivity of Cihan Turkoglou in saz and voice, and of Yiannis Zannis on the Indian tabla lead us to a seductive journey into the poetic, melodic and rhythmic richness of tropical music.
The two artists compose a fascinating landscape full of sound colors and surprises. The desired result of the collaboration of the two musicians is achieved through songs, organic compositions, and improvisations.
The program will include compositions from the new works of the two artists entitled GÖÇ (Cihan Türkoğlu) and BORAGO (Yiannis Zannis & George Papaioannou).
Camerata Vocalis of Tübingen University
Philipp Amelung, conductor
Dvorak Messe D-Dur & choral works from different periods in history.
Volos Guitar Orchestra
Conducting and preparation: Γιώργος Φουντούλης
Music and sounds from Greeks all around the world connecting memory with history.
Vernissage chamber ensemble
Dmitry Gudimov, cello
Ελένη Κουτή, piano
Νίκος Έξαρχος, music arrangement and video support
A music path to the soundscpe of the art of cinema with the dreamy combination of piano and cello.
Hortodia, conductor Νίκος Αδρασκέλας
ElGreChor, conductor Τάσος Τατάρογλου
Athens Philharmonia Orchestra, conductor Νίκος Μαλλιάρας
Hortodia choir meets for second time the Swiss choir ELGreChor collaborating with Athens Philharmonia Orchestra.
George Hadjinikos Hall
also with live transmission
Guitar soloist and composer, Smaro Gregoriadou presents her new personal album.